Thursday, December 1, 2011

Busted!

A couple of weeks ago I didn't have time to put the towels away after they were done drying.  I know, shocker that I don't have oodles of time to do every thing a person is "supposed" to do.  Actually, it happens a lot but I'm mostly over it.  Or I'm trying to be over it.

So since I did not have time to put the towels away, I just took them out of the dryer and folded them and put them in the laundry basket so I could just take the lot up and put them away.  After a couple of days I went down to get said towels and noticed that they were squished and NOT in the orderly fashion which I'd left them.  Hmmmm.

Tonight while I was running, Mr. P came in and showed me a couple of pics he took with my phone.  It appears our laundry basket is the perfect place for a sixty five pound puppers to curl up and hang out while waiting for his mom to get off the treadmill....


If any of you are thinking of joining him, I don't think there's much room left.  Now if I could just teach him to put the laundry away!!

1 comment:

  1. HA! That's hilarious! I have a post on my blog somewhere where it's a pic of our bed all made pretty then a pic when I come home, it's like our pup had a slumber party with a midget wrestling crew. Pillows in different places, blankets in balls, it's hilarious. Ohhhhh, puppies....how we love them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! Let's face it, you rock!