Now as you know, everyone says that "what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas" unless you hang with the wrong kind of friends, then you might bring something unwanted home. But I'm not that kind of gal or friend if you get my drift. So, that being said, I really can't divulge what all happened in Vegas. But, I can give you some simple tips in the event you and your gal pals need to escape to the city of sin itself:
- Bring lots of money. If nothing else, you'll need it to eat. Or I guess you could just bring an entire suitcase full of food. Even the baggage fee would be cheaper than one meal. (I should have taken a picture of one of my breakfast bills-yikes!)
- Never, ever, ever eat at a place called The Pink Taco.
- Aria has the most comfy hotel bed I've ever slept in. Ever.
|Lynn testing the comfy bed...|
- If you go see Jersey Boys you may well bring down the median age. As long as your hair isn't already blue.
- If you go to the Viva Elvis show there may be a lady that is literally waiting for the King himself to make a guest appearance. That in itself is entertaining.
- Leave town and go to Red Rock Canyon. But don't believe the park ranger dude when they tell you that you will hike three hours and see big horn sheep. They don't exist. It's just a cruel park ranger joke they like to play on tourists.
|Do you want to guess what I'm doing behind the rock??|
- The biggest and most important rule for Vegas-(besides the pink taco thing) always go with super fun people you love!
|Pammy, Elvis, Me and Lynn|