Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day Puppy Style

You totally thought I was going to call this post doggie style didn't you??  Don't think I didn't think about that....

My super great doggy mother's day included special gifts from my fur babies like this:


  • The gift of sleeping in until 6am-a total treat.  (might of had something to do with us being out with friends carousing all hours of the night, but still)
  • Bunker gave me the gift of quality play time.  Oh right, he always wants to play.  Whatever, I'm pretty sure todays play time was extra special.  
  • Cally gave me the give of working on the landscaping.  She's available for hire-just in case you were wondering.  


Cally's new landscape design has a lovely earth feature where the plants are UNDER the dirt.  


  • Mulligan gave me an awesome gift too.  We went for a walk and his knee didn't make a single sound.  After almost six weeks of worrying about that knee, today was the first day that it seemed like we're on the right track.  Finally!!  


Happy Mother's Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Let's face it, you rock!