That's it. It's done. Finished. Over Rover. So much for ol' 2011. I wouldn't chalk it up to my best or even favorite year so far. But, here are some of the things that I learned in 2011:
- that twelve years is waaaay to long between girlfriend get togethers!
- that there isn't a pair of gloves out there that will keep my hands warm when walking the dogs when it's only fifteen degrees and there is a ten plus mile an hour wind blowing (that's why I'm trying mittens this winter and bought a ton of hand warmers to go in them...)
- that I'm not as smart as I think I am
- that our dogs ROCKED the 2011 AKC Agility Nationals!
- to stop asking God for patience because He will keep putting me in situations where I need it
- that I'd like to go to Chicago again and spend more time there with Mr. P.
- that I can run foot races but really don't like them because of all the people in my way (I can only imagine how it will be at the Princess)
- that I have amazing friends that do amazing things
- that Cally is a PACH diva and I think it's awesome
- that I might be addicted to buying running gear.... (sorry Mr. P!) :)
- that I can be tenacious
- that Ohio State folks cringe when you call buckeye cookies "chocolate covered nut balls"
|Chocolate Covered Nut Balls|
- that I have the best Hubby, friends and family on the planet
- that I should reconsider any more of Pam's bright ideas, but I'm so proud of her anyway
- that our dogs are amazing all the time
- that in the event I make bacon, the house will smell like it for two solid days
- that apparently I was supposed to be curling my eyelashes all these years. Who knows how long I would have gone on being all straight lashed if it wasn't for the super sweet gal at the MAC counter... You'd think a friend would have pointed out my freaky straight lashes earlier.
- that I'm not done learning....
What did you learn in 2011?
Happy New Year! May your life be blessed in 2012!