Friday, January 6, 2012

The Glamorous Life

Today I had the day off.  Since I live this super glamourous life, my day was spent with exciting things like this:


 Washing and folding this:


And for the last, um forever, I've been putting the extra socks that the laundry fairy leaves in the basket into the drawer of my nightstand.  Today, I emptied that drawer.


I haven't decided if I really want to go through them or just shove them back in the drawer for another zillion years.  These are the choices of the charmed life.

Oh, and I got to go shopping.  Since Victoria's Secret is having their really big sale that has some kind of crazy Victoria's Secret name, I went there.  But, they don't sell Moving Comfort bras there.  So, I bought this super sexy sweatshirt instead.  It's lined with fur, making it ultra glamorous. I'm such a sex kitten.  Doesn't everyone go to Vicky's Secret to buy sweatshirts???



I also read the mail.  Well, most of the mail.  We got the annual calendar from the local power plant.  It includes a prescription for radioactive iodine in the event there is a nuclear disaster.  I live in a great neighborhood.  I love getting that calendar every year.



I DID get to take the pups on a nice hour and a half walk.  It was a beautiful day.  Hanging out with those awesome pups on an awesome day makes for a super glamourous life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Let's face it, you rock!