What's happened in the last eight months? Um, I didn't have a baby. (sorry mom, no grandkids here, only puppies. Much to her dismay)
1. I joined a golf league. I rock at golf. Or maybe that's in my dreams. Still, I suspect that all the golf balls I hit into the water will somehow help the enviroment and save the world single handedly. These were my golf buddies:
|Obviously not golfing here, but before this...|
2. Bunker got his MACH back in September. It's a big deal and he gets a big ribbon and you run around the agility ring with a piece of PVC pipe that everyone signs and you cherish it forever.
|Master Agility Champion Bunker. Feel free to call him Master for short.|
3. My brother showed up with some car that didn't look like much but would go so fast it'd make you look like you just came from a facelift.
|Mr. P giving me Jazz Hands. (I think)|
|Not a bad view.|
5. Mr. P and I went to the Purdue/Ohio State football game in Columbus. It didn't fare well for the black and gold....
6. Decided to enter Bunker into the local Discdog competition on a whim. He rocked it.
7. Mulligan lost an eye to cancer. We're just happy to have the rest of him and he's doing great.
|He's got his eye on you.|
|Lily and I are high on O.|
|Smoke the Cat ready for travel!|