Wednesday, June 20, 2012

what's there to blog about??

Why does it feel like a zillion years has past since I blogged last?  I haven't blogged because I've been busy and because for some odd reason I feel like I should have something earth shattering or at least mentally deep to write about.  And sometimes you just really don't need to know what's going on in this head.  No really, you don't want to know.

Anywho--I went recently found a bunch of photos and realized that:

laying in the grass with your puppers is awesome.

Cally has this thing for sitting on the step

Puppies are like siblings and will only touch each other on accident and only barely at that

it's handy to have someone help you garden

my brother's cell phone is almost the size of a calculator

I golf with jolly rancher wrappers in my shoes

I'm sure there's some deep stuff there somewhere.  I'll let you find it if you dare....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Let's face it, you rock!